My favorite moment from last weekend: Sammy's giant smile and infectious laughter as he lay on the living room floor and I rubbed my head on his belly over and over and over again, each time looking up just long enough to see him smile and beg for more. I never get sick of the sound of his laugh.
My second favorite moment: Sammy grabbing the spoon out of my hand and pushing the gob of freshly baked and mashed orange sweet potatoes into his mouth all by himself and then looking at me with a grin and handing the spoon back to me before making the sign for "more."
But that was LAST weekend. I can't even begin to keep up. Almost as soon as I post a picture he changes. THIS weekend he's spending a lot of time standing. Just standing all by himself. Not holding on to anything. And when I'm not looking he takes steps. 3, 4, 5 steps between couch and toy and ottoman and wall. By the time TT visits next weekend he'll be walking.
Two recent videos:



2 comments:
Honey! Twelve teef! :) How amazing. I love your favorite moments with him. You are the most amazing mom. How lucky that Sam gets to have you noticing and appreciating every stage of spectacular growth!
oxxoxo me
Thanks. I wish I could notice more, actually. Sometimes I so caught up in the treadmill of dirty laundry and poopy diapers and spilled milk that I forget to just stop and notice how amazing he is and how truly lucky I am. Thanks for the reminder. You are a good friend.
Post a Comment