Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rainy April Laughs

Thundersticks make great toys

On a cold, rainy Saturday in April, Sam and I were resigned to an afternoon trapped in the house, but when Sam's friend Arie came for a visit, we didn't mind. Every toy that Sam had grown bored with was suddenly new and exciting, and the boys battled with thunder sticks, raced cars, rode in the push car, played musical toys, and ate and ate and ate. Tonya and Josh got a night out, but I was the lucky one. I got to spend a delightful few hours with two handsome toddlers who made me laugh and laugh and laugh.

Future pilot and mechanical engineer?


For more photos, click here.

And for the record, no children were harmed in the filming of these videos:

Sam thinks Arie is a jungle gym.


The boys are getting tired. Sorry, Tonya and Josh. The boy fell once. :)


Sam thinks Arie's peekaboo is hilarious:

No comments: