Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice.
When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Friday, October 22, 2010
Eva Arrives
Introducing Eva Therese
Born 10/18/10 at 12:12PM 9 lbs 10 ounces 21 1/2 inches
Eva Therese and TT get acquainted
Sam finally gets to meet Baby Sister
Auntie Annie, without whom none of this would be possible
Yes, congratulations! What a wonderful new chapter of your lives. I'm so happy for your entire family! Hope you are recovering well and getting some rest.
Yes, congratulations! What a wonderful new chapter of your lives. I'm so happy for your entire family! Hope you are recovering well and getting some rest.
12 comments:
I commented on the other one but feel compelled to do so on here as well. Looking good mama; cannot wait to meet little Eva!
I am so happy for you!
How great! Congratulations to you all, and we can't wait to meet her.
Beautiful beautiful beautiful ... All of you. I'm so happy for you, Barb and Sammie, TT & Annie ... and of course, new baby Eva!
Love,
L
So wonderful! We're very happy for your family.
Barb, congratulations! She is awesome.
But really, it looks like you just stepped out to go to work. You look way too good to have a newborn. You make it look so easy! You're amazing.
Congrats Barb! Eva is beautiful!
BEAUTIFUL little girl, Barb! Congratulations again! And, how lovely to have TT and Annie there--you, Sam and Eva are truly blessed.
--peggy
You are both so beautiful..congratulations Barb:) we're so happy for you all, Helen
Congratulations! Eva is beautiful!
Yes, congratulations! What a wonderful new chapter of your lives. I'm so happy for your entire family! Hope you are recovering well and getting some rest.
Yes, congratulations! What a wonderful new chapter of your lives. I'm so happy for your entire family! Hope you are recovering well and getting some rest.
Post a Comment