Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice. When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
40 More Hours
The girls have all arrived in anticipation of the arrival of the boy. (Zack had to stay behind for another week of school.) We're counting down in hours now, and in less than 40 hours a boy will be joining this crew. Then you can all stop asking me what his name is because I'll know when I meet him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment