Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice. When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Monday, December 3, 2007
37 Weeks
With only 14 days left until Baby's arrival, I'm finding myself more and more exhausted and uncomfortable (hence less writing), so rather than complaining about all that, I'll just post some pictures from my awesome weekend with Kelly. She drove over and back during a winter storm that carpeted our area with beautiful white snow, and we had a relaxing weekend. She brought me the most beautiful baby blanket (perfect size for swaddling) that she crocheted herself. Self-taught. A gift I will always treasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment