Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice. When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Laughing at 7 Months
Another fantastic weekend at Grandma's house. See pictures here.
Lots of smiles and laughter. There's nothing like the sound of a baby laughing. The video is kind of shaky as I tickle Sam's belly with my foot, but if this doesn't make you smile, nothing will. (Make sure you have the sound on.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my god that was cute! Thanks for the article link on the car seats - I had been thinking about what to do with the boys when we travel and that gave me something to think about. It must have been awful for you!
All my best,
Allison
Post a Comment