Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice.
When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
I wish I could get video of him dribbling. It's hilarious. He's watched me dribble, and in his version, the ball just lays on the floor and he pounds on it with his index finger and thumb.
Jamie thinks he's going to be a hockey player based on his love of the game at daycare. I don't have video of any of that.
5 comments:
Look at him go! He's a natural. ;)
He gets more adorable every day.
I wish I could get video of him dribbling. It's hilarious. He's watched me dribble, and in his version, the ball just lays on the floor and he pounds on it with his index finger and thumb.
Jamie thinks he's going to be a hockey player based on his love of the game at daycare. I don't have video of any of that.
His walking skills are impressive. He'll be dribbling in no time.
Sammy is COMING TO GET YOU!!!! That is so cite - it looks like he just wants to lay a big sloppy kiss on Mama!
cute videos! nolan loves to grab at the camera now when i try to get a close up. he'll be running towards me soon i guess!
Post a Comment