Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice. When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Sam's Feline Friends
They've been living in the basement since I brought Sam home from the hospital. But about a month ago when Sam started to show signs of needing a playmate other than me (okay, okay, I needed Sam to have a playmate other than me), I decided it was time they were allowed run of the house again. Since then we've discovered that one of them isn't so healthy, but she's hanging in there, and despite her previous instinct to hiss at little boys, Dagny and Sam seem to be friends. Or maybe they all just tolerate each other.
Here's a video showing how gently Sam can pet the kitties and another video showing that they have at least one common interest other than mice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
He's very good with the kitties! And the kitties are very patient with him. Cute!
Post a Comment