Monday, March 29, 2010

TT BUY More

TT and Sam venture to see the eagles on the river ice.

Last week Sam’s daycare was closed so TT came and took care of him for 3 days and he had the time of his life. A trip to the children’s museum (“I push buttons and chase lights, Mama!”), a venture to watch eagles on the river ice (“The eagles fly, Mama! And boats! Big boats. Yellow boat. Blue boat. And TT’s eagles.”), several trips to the grocery store and Target and the park and even McDonald’s (where he climbed up to the top of playland and then was too scared to come down by himself until some little boy named Caden helped him).


Sammy's morning at the Children's Museum.


Here are some snippets of conversations we’ve had since TT left on Wednesday afternoon:


Fishes. I want fish. Orange fish. [referring to goldfish crackers]

There are no more. You ate them at Nolan’s house.

TT buy more.

---------

More cookie. More cookie. [after dripping milk-soaked chips ahoy pieces all over the kitchen table.]

There are no more. We ate them all. Look. All gone.

TT buy more.

-----------

Do you want cereal?

No.

Wheat Chex?

No.

Are you sure?

No cereal! Banana.

Okay.

[Mommy proceeds to eat the last of the wheat chex, soaked in milk and sprinkled with sugar.]

Mama! Cereal. I want that!

You want this? Here.

NO!!!!!!!! No milk. Just that. [pointing to wheat chex. When I pick one out of the milk and hand it to him he throws it.] No!!!!!! No milk.

That’s all that’s left. Mommy took the last of the wheat chex. See? [shaking the box] All gone.

TT buy more.

------------

[Standing in front of the refrigerator door after Sam insisted on juice.]

I want that! [pointing to an open can of Fresca with just a few swallows left]

No. You can have juice. You want juice?

I want that!!!!!

Okay. Here. [handing him the can and waiting while he gulps it down]

I want more.

There isn’t any more. All gone.

TT buy more.

-----------


Here's something else that TT bought:




2 comments:

Dave said...

Very cute. I've been wanting to get one of those for Lucy.

Laraf123 said...

What a fun week! My son also climbed to the top of the McD's playset and was afraid to come down. A nice, six year old girl helped him :)