Friday, September 10, 2010

Labor Day 2010


Again, I wish I had time to write down all the moments I witnessed, the joy exchanged between Grandma and her newest grandchild, the conversations and songs and the secret language they made up. But again, time is moving too fast. It was a beautiful fall weekend, and we spent a lot of it outside... including the annual apple orchard visit. But Sam and TT also spent a lot of time cleaning and cooking and taking care of a mommy who is a little tired of being pregnant.

Photos of our awesome weekend including a trip to the Apple Orchard here.


And here's a video of Sammy sitting in TT's spot while she puts the finishing touches on our picnic dinner:

4 comments:

Anne said...

Sam looks very pleased with himself for stealing the chair! Beautiful photo of the two of you.

If you can email me an invite to your other blog I would appreciate it. elizagracesmom@yahoo.com

Laraf123 said...

What a great fall weekend! Pumpkins already? Don't they make for the perfect photo background?! Sam sure is a happy boy--he'll be a great big brother!

Tara Jo said...

Wow...I love seeing the difference from last year to this year! So big!!

:)

Rebecca said...

I always feel so happy after seeing your latest postings...thank you for sharing this with us!

18 is a challenging age for a parent and you help remind me of all the wonderful places Dylan and I have been on our journey. It makes where we are today all very tolerable and temporary to me.

Could you send me an invite to #2's journal?

XO,
Rebecca