Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wednesday Commute

I want Culver’s

Not today.

I want Culver’s hangaburger.

Not today. Maybe Friday.

No mommy. Don’t do that. Don’t say that. It makes me very sad.

Not today. We’re going home for dinner now.

You’re not the boss of me.

Actually I am.

No, Mommy. I’m the boss. I want Culver’s.

Maybe Friday.

No, Mommy. Don’t say that. I don’t like that.

Hey – look at that tractor!

2 comments:

Laraf123 said...

My son loves Culvers, too! We went Friday to celebrate his half birthday. He thought I was going to miss it and kept telling me to turn (before the driveway entrance). That was a good car ride. We often have ones where his bossy chatter drives me nuts--but when I'm alone in the car I miss it!

Christine said...

The boys are in similar spots...Gavin is obsessed over tractors and diggers, you name it. He also favors tho "no Mommy don't say that". We have a cute book Skippy Jon Jones in the Dog House" that a friend gave us and one of the lines starts, "you're not the boss of me..." Gavin loves to repeat lines from it so we say some back and that lightens the conversation (argument)We call him Mr. Doodle Paws (that is what the character gets called by his Mother), cracks him up every time.