
On the way home on Thursday afternoon Sammy said to me "I like TT's cottage, Mommy." And after 5 beautiful days of sunshine and sandy surf and fresh farmers market veggies and the biggest sandbox Sam has ever seen, I could see why. I would love to take the time to sit and write about all the moments I witnessed, the times when watching Sam and TT together made me laugh or nearly brought tears to my eyes, but life keeps on moving and I'm already falling behind on everything going on in our lives (including potty training), so I'll just post a link to the pictures and hope that the photos capture just a small portion of the week that really was the best week I've ever spent in Door County.
Scroll down to see a video of Sammy's happy beach dance.




LINK to PHOTOS from our week
6 comments:
LOVE him! LOVE you! xo
Right back at ya'. :)
Me too!
And right back at you too, Sis. We really missed you guys. The weather and the beach were perfect almost all week.
What great fun-- I love the happy beach dance! (These are the second photos I've seen today of a Door County vacation--I'm sold!)
What could be better than babies and beaches? The dance was awesome. He seems so happy and easily occupied on the beach. What could be better?
Post a Comment