Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice. When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Battle Choice
"I would not like if the Packers and the Badgers battled each other. I don't know who I would root for. Who would you root for, Mommy? I think maybe I would root for the Packers because they are the bestest and the Badgers don't always do attention and they need to listen to their coach more."
How great is it that we don't have to choose. Tonight we pick the Packers over the Bears and Saturday we'll be hoping the Badgers defeat Utah. I have never enjoyed watching football so much in my life. Sammy yells and jumps and gets excited on every single play, and Eva sleeps through it all.
"I'm never going to play football," Sam tells me as he's pulling on his pajamas in front of the tv in my bedroom.
"That's a good idea. I think it would hurt. They hit each other pretty hard."
"And I would not want to break my bones," he says.
"No," I say. "That would not be good."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
But...he only cheers for them if they are winning! ;)
We talked about that last night. Last night we started watching when it was 0-0. The problem during the SF game was that we started watching after the packers were already 10 points behind. He's four. He likes to pick the winning team. :)
Post a Comment