Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice. When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Date Night
Eva spent the evening with her long lost best friend Harmony, so Sam and I got our first night alone together in months. He requested pizza lunchables and strawberry Jello pudding packs and a picnic dinner at the park. There were no other kids or families in sight, but that didn't stop us from having a blast swinging on the big boy swings and racing down the super high yellow slide and rocking the school bus. When there isn't a demanding toddler pulling on my pants leg, I kind of like this guy. He is definitely my favorite date. So nice to have a night to remember how much we enjoy each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Very nice one on one.But, I was hoping it was the other kind of date.:)
Post a Comment