Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Technology at Two


What's funnier... that Eva calls the Etch-a-sketch her I-pad or that she hands me a dried up marker and says it's not working and needs batteries?

As challenging as age 2 can be with all the boundary testing and insistence on doing it their way and then doing it your way and then doing it their way again (just ask me about the blanket battle routine at bedtime every night), my rapidly growing daughter is a delight who makes me laugh every day.  Last night when Sam won the coin toss to pick the movie to watch and he didn't pick Finding Nemo, my sweet, cuddly little girl burst into tears and pointed at her brother and screamed "NO!  NO!  We're not watching that movie!  I don't want that movie!  No!"  And I had to duck behind a wall so she wouldn't see that I was laughing just as hard as Sammy was.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this. My grandkids always rotate who picked the time before and then there still is a discussion until final choice is made. Kids are so cute and funny. And little Eva is getting so grown up.

Tara Jo said...

Getting so big!