Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bonus Mommy Day


After last week's craziness as I worked from home and prepared the house to go on the market while Sam nursed a 104 fever for 4 days, we were just getting back to our normal routine when snow swooped in from the southeast and blanketed our area in a heavy white mess that has already started melting.  This is how we spent what Sammy calls "a bonus Mommy day."

 The Lorax babysat while I worked from home online

Sam was content with just one of the boxes of Lego that we pulled out of storage

   The reward for letting Mommy work all morning - Cookie making

Fun!

"I wear Sammy's shirt!"

 







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Where are you moving? How is your Mom doing?

Laraf123 said...

Love all the photos but especially that last one!

mel said...

Your kids are so beautiful!