Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice.
When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Monday, May 13, 2013
The Help
As the garden season begins and the amount of work around the house seems to quadruple, I've been fortunate to have a few extra helpers this year.
Thanks to all these helpers for making my Mother's Day so enjoyable this year.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
love all these photos. I love the expansiveness of your yard.
3 comments:
love all these photos. I love the expansiveness of your yard.
Look how big and helpful she is--I remember reading your posts when she was just born. Amazing how she's grown!
Oh yeah - I'm so glad I finally have a girl! I hope she grows up to help like Eva ;)
Post a Comment