Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice.
When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Friday, June 28, 2013
Brooklynn and Harmony
During a perfect summer weekend in June, Brooklynn came to visit so we had vegan chili and set up the pool and invited another friend over to play.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the races in the pool. Pretty cute. Your kids are getting so big Barb. I know that this happens but I always find it amazing.
You take the best photos! Looks like a wonderful way to spend summer. (My son has that same floating duck--so funny to see him with it--a big, little boy. Know what I mean?
Keep enjoying your summer--it goes so fast, doesn't it?
2 comments:
Love the races in the pool. Pretty cute. Your kids are getting so big Barb. I know that this happens but I always find it amazing.
You take the best photos! Looks like a wonderful way to spend summer. (My son has that same floating duck--so funny to see him with it--a big, little boy. Know what I mean?
Keep enjoying your summer--it goes so fast, doesn't it?
Post a Comment