Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice.
When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Aiming for Yellow
Very proud to pass his yellow belt test, and excited to keep learning focus and discipline and Japanese. "When can I test for my next belt?"
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That is as far as my oldest son went. He switched to soccer and baseball full time. So happy he is so enthused. I think my son liked the uniform :)
1 comment:
That is as far as my oldest son went. He switched to soccer and baseball full time. So happy he is so enthused. I think my son liked the uniform :)
Post a Comment