Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Definitely a Matousek

35 Weeks HUGE!

Dr. Peck said the baby's hiccups are a great thing and they tell him three different things: 1) Baby's "an aggressive eater" (definitely a Matousek... for proof of that read the early postings from the first trimester or consider the fact that for lunch today I ate two pieces of Rocky Rococo's sausage and mushroom pizza followed by an entire box of Julie's organic ice cream sandwiches), 2) the tube from Baby's mouth to his stomach is free and clear and he has no birth defects related to these areas, and 3) there is lots of amniotic fluid for him to practice swallowing.

I got to see more of this swallowing today during my third BPP (I have these weekly now), and I also saw Baby suck on his thumb and sleep with his arm over his eyes. He's got lots of hair (which they say will fall out shortly after birth), and he's as active as ever... kicking the ultrasound device and squirming and turning and bouncing on my bladder.

Tomorrow is 35 weeks. The countdown continues. 27 more days.

No comments: