Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice.
When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Food and Friends in Green Bay
Who do all these legs belong to? Click here for the answer.
We spent another weekend in Green Bay, and Grandma and Sammy enjoyed experimenting with food (and imitating each other spitting--thanks, Grandma). This is how Sam feels about green beans:
Thanks Lisa. I happen to think he's the cutest boy in the world, but I'm a little bias. I also always like to hear that he looks like me. I don't see it but other people sometimes do. Sometimes I see my mom, and sometimes I see my dad, and sometimes I see my sister but I really can't see myself. Just like real life, huh? :)
2 comments:
Barb! Your little Sammie Jammie couldn't be any cuter! I LOVE him and love how much he looks like you! :)
xoxoxox
Thanks Lisa. I happen to think he's the cutest boy in the world, but I'm a little bias. I also always like to hear that he looks like me. I don't see it but other people sometimes do. Sometimes I see my mom, and sometimes I see my dad, and sometimes I see my sister but I really can't see myself. Just like real life, huh? :)
Post a Comment