7:30am and I already have two moments that I want to remember forever.
Just out of the shower and pulling on my clothes for the day, I said out loud how I wasn't sure a white shirt is the best choice for a pregnant woman. Sammy looked at me after I had pulled it on and said, "Cool, Mommy. Pretty white shirt."
In the car on the way in to town this morning I was listening to NPR and Sam announced from the back seat "Green baby in Sammy's tummy is jumping on me bladder." Evidence that the kid remembers everything I say.
5 comments:
Oh, that made me laugh so hard! Cannot wait to witness the cuteness first hand tomorrow.
Green baby?
Who knows? I think it has its roots in the Sam-I-Am green eggs and ham book, but I don't ask. As long as the baby in Mommy's tummy is pink, I'm not too worried that the one ins Sam's tummy is green.
The bladder comment is hilarious! I love it! What a joy your son must be--making even ordinary moments extraordinary!
And THIS morning in the car he finished eating his toast and said it was in his tummy with his baby. "Baby eating toast," he said. "And baby eat bladder."
Post a Comment