Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby Eva's First Christmas

Good Things Come in Small Packages


Definitely a White Christmas


Guitar Playing Hockey Man

Despite the fact that neither of the kids slept particularly well during our three nights in Green Bay, all three of us loved being with family.

The Girls

The Boys

Sam was so excited to bake with TT and to follow Sarah around and to wonder at what games Zachary was playing and to listen to Scott talk about jellyfish and boating in Florida and to dance and sing with Auntie Annie. It's been too long since we were all together for Christmas.

Brother and Sister

I wish I had the energy to write down all the details, but Eva IS still only 10 weeks old and my 3-year-old has recently started resisting sleep also. When the babies don't sleep, Mommy doesn't sleep. I'm lucky I can form coherent thoughts, so writing eloquently about our family holiday would be pushing it.

Our Family

But there are pictures. Lots of pictures here.

And these two cute videos...



2 comments:

Laraf123 said...

I think you are doing great (and looking wonderful) for a mom with a double case of sleep-deprivation. I've definitely been there and it's not fun. We moms find out about stamina and reserves of energy we never knew we had. Looks like Sam had a very happy Christmas surrounded by family he loves. That's what it is all about!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Christmas you all had. You guys had a lot more snow than we did. Happy New Year to You, Sam and Eva. Love, Uncle Ron and Aunt Judy