Monday, December 6, 2010

Creating Spaghetti Dialogue


Get in the pink thing.
No, I don't want to get in the pink thing!

Come on, you will like it.
No I won't.
Yes you will.

I can't.

Yes, you can.

I can't.

Try it. You can do it. You will like it. Try it.

She tries it, and...
and...
and...
she did it YAY!!!!


This is the dialogue that Sam enacted with two strands of spaghetti and a pink bowl while he was alone at the dinner table earlier this week.

4 comments:

Laraf123 said...

That's hilarious!!! It's so much fun to listen to them when they think no one is. Sam certainly has great "conversational" skills!

Anne said...

That is awesome! It is such great pretend play.

Anonymous said...

I love it, you have to be smarter than the 2 year old. You have a wonderful smart 2 year old. Uncle Ron

Lisa Holmes said...

Awww ... I'm so glad you shared it! :) xoxo