
Things that came out of Sam's mouth during our weekend in Green Bay:
"Don't. Talk. At. Me. Like. That!"
"No!"
"You're being naughty, Mommy. I'm telling Santa. Don't be naughty at me."
"No!"
"I have told you a hundred times not to do that, Mommy! Listen. To. Me."
"No!"
"Why don't you just listen to me, Mommy? I am really tired of you not listening to me. I'm telling Santa that you're not listening to me."
"No!"
"Focus, Mommy. Focus."
"How many times do I have to tell you no?!"
"Get your butt over here, Mommy James!"
"Don't talk at me like that. I do not like it when you talk at me like that. You will go on the naughty mat if you talk at me like that again."
"I said NO!"
"You are not the boss of me!"
I was prepared for the weekend trip to TT's house to be a little challenging, our first trip to her house with Baby Eva, the first weekend in which Sam would test the boundaries with the new family, the first weekend in which Sam would see just how much he could get away with. But I really wasn't prepared for how constantly he would challenge me and how exhausted I would get by it all. Thank God his Baby Sister was relatively content.

And, oh yah, it snowed. A lot!







4 comments:
OMG, seriously, the lectures! Sometimes I think that Josie only remembers the reprimands and the redirection. It just keeps coming back to me over and over. Let me tell you, she can lecture like nobody's business. Sounds like Sammy can too! Happy Birthday to Sammy!
so cute and funny. (and I'm sure irritating when you're going through it with little sleep.) But thank you for sharing! It made me smile! xoxoxo
Oh. My. Goodness! What a handful he is! And that last picture...priceless!! I am glad you all survived the big storm!!
Henry has told me (more than once), "Mommy, you need to say sorry right now."
Sam--your mommy is going to save that last picture until you are engaged. I know, because I am saving a few photos to show my boys' fiances 20 years from now!
Post a Comment