Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice.
When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Yep, could use this title for my next post as well. Beautiful days have given way to (gasp!) snow this morning. I'm glad you all enjoyed the warm sunny days while you had the chance. Love the famiy pic of the three of you!
3 comments:
Wonderful pictures!
Love all the pics! Eva sure is beautiful!
:)
Yep, could use this title for my next post as well. Beautiful days have given way to (gasp!) snow this morning. I'm glad you all enjoyed the warm sunny days while you had the chance. Love the famiy pic of the three of you!
Post a Comment