Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice. When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Friday, July 6, 2012
Back Seat Wisdom
Wisdom from the back seat: "If you go past dirt to the super super super hot dirt called magma there is hot dirt that melts ants. And that would be good because that dirt would keep the ants from coming in to your house if you have things like popsicles and sugar because you need popsicles when it’s hot so you don’t get sick and you need sugar when you get the hiccups otherwise you could never just get rid of the hiccups and you’d be like hic-hic-hic forever and ever and that would not be good so the hot dirt past the regular dirt is good for you if you have hiccups."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I need some of that dirt that melts ants too. I sprayed, and I need to spray again. I hate that.
Adorable.
Little boy wisdom is the best!
Thank you, Sam. I have a terrible ant problem in my kitchen. Probably due to the popsicles and sugar but we need those too!
Post a Comment