Friday, July 27, 2012

Sharing with Friends


I know we were just there, but we had so much fun that we had to go back.  And this time, thanks to our new car, we were able to bring a few friends along with us.  I'm pretty sure Becky and her family are wondering why they waited so long to make the trip to the pizza farm, and I'm glad they invited us to join them.  Sam and Eva and I loaded up a cooler and a blanket and picked up Z and E and counted cows and looked for turkey on the 30-minute drive out there.  The kids loved the animals and the gardens and the pizza and the playground... though the surprise rainstorm as we were packing up to go was not something Z was happy about.   Good pizza, good music, (mostly) perfect weather, and lots and lots of room to run made for a fantastic night on the farm.



























6 comments:

Megsie said...

I am still loving the "pizza farm" label and all of your cute kiddos. Looks like such a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos. Looks like so much fun.

Shannon Ralph said...

Not sure what a pizza farm is, but the pictures look like fun! ;)

Barb said...

A pizza farm is a local farm that has a great pizza oven which allows them to have amazing wood-fired pizzas a couple of nights a week. Live music, cold beer, yummy food, and lots of farm exploration is what makes a pizza farm.

http://suncrestgardensfarm.com/pizza

Laraf123 said...

I'm going to check out this link--what a great idea for a family outing!

mel said...

I love seeing how big Eva is getting! Both of your kids are just so adorable.