Tuesday, November 27, 2012

TT's Turkey Day




Our Thanksgiving weekend road trip started with a stop in Green Bay for some unusually warm weather and the usual holiday traditions.  Pumpkin pie making and piano playing and tree decorating.  And because we brought the turkey and stuffing all ready for the oven, TT and I had lots of time to play with the kids.   They also got to snuggle and read and giggle and play games.  As I buckled Sam in to the car Friday afternoon for our drive down to Milwaukee, he looked at TT waving in the garage and begin crying.  "I just love her so much, and I'm sad to leave," he said.  By the time I backed out of the driveway we were all in tears.  Thankful for another Thanksgiving with "the best grandma in the whole wide world."



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love TT too. Great photos and a great time had by all.

Laraf123 said...

My younger son has the hardest time when Grandpa leaves. UGH--it breaks my heart.

I'm glad you had a special holiday. What fun memories!

Lisa Holmes said...

This is so beautiful, Barb. What a wonderful tribute to your mom, and amazing memories you are creating for/with your family!
Love,
L