As was the case last year also, I didn't really plan a formal birthday party for Eva. She was just thrilled that a few friends agreed to come over and have some pizza and cupcakes with us on a Friday night so she could show them how she'd practiced holding up only three fingers all week. And the evening included all the things a 3-year-old could ask for... noise and running and pizza and cupcakes and toys and friends. The presents were an unexpected bonus and having close friends to share them with made it even better. And even though her new Lego friends sets (especially the purple car that Brooklynn helped build) and the electronic cash register and plastic money were wonderful surprises, the best surprise of all was having TT show up in time to help blow out the candles.
Where did the three years go?











2 comments:
She is a gorgeous three and glad the party went well.
I cannot believe she is three already. I remember her newborn pictures!
What a wonderful way to celebrate--the very best is often the simplest. When will I ever put those words into practice? Well, at least I have you to inspire me!
So glad everyone had a good time!
Post a Comment