Monday, July 9, 2007

Four Girls (and a boy)

Preggo Barb, sprinkler-soaked TT, suntanned Ann, and Hula Girl Sarah

I had barely pulled into the driveway and gotten out to hug Ann when Sarah T came running around the house from the backyard to tell me about the neighbor’s bunny. She lifted her eyebrows and made her eyes huge and smiled her adorable grin and started talking a hundred miles an hour from the second I arrived. And neither the smiling nor the talking stopped much while I was in Green Bay for our first “Girls Weekend.” Zack stayed behind in Michigan with his dad, so it was just the girls (and the incubating boy) for the weekend. Ann brought me a Graco Pack N’ Play that she recently found in her basement and a stack of pregnancy and parenting books. Mom immediately wanted to see my tummy. I only flashed her briefly and she threatened to touch me all weekend. She finally got away with the belly grab when we were all posing for a picture on the front lawn. For pictures of the first (and probably last… at least for a few years) family Girls Weekend, check out more pictures on my website.

No comments: