Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice. When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Monday, August 13, 2007
The Greatest Feeling
I know I just posted earlier this evening (and I won't make a habit of posting so often), but as I sit here watching all the local networks interrupt regular programming to tell us about thunderstorm and tornado warnings all over the area, I can't stop smiling. Baby is really active right now, and that little flutter-flutter-flutter is just the greatest feeling I've ever experienced. It makes me so happy that I have a big grin on my face and tears in my eyes, and since there is nobody here to see it, I just had to tell you all about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment