Thursday, September 11, 2008

Maybe He'll Walk Before He Crawls

I know. I know. It's too soon for another post. But the little man is in the middle of a major stage of development and every day he does something that Mommy thinks is extraordinary.

This is what he's currently doing at Daycare while I'm working:


And this is what happens when his Bad Mommy lets him walk along the furniture alone:



(By the way, Sammy was not hurt in the making of this film. As a matter of fact, after I threw down the camera to tend to him he started laughing.)

1 comment:

Lisa Holmes said...

Barb ... all your posts are absolutely wonderful! I loved reading through them and seeing the pics. and videos of Sam. I can't believe how much he's growing ... and it's amazing to see him walking! I LOVE those professional pictures you had taken! Would it be possible for me to buy a print? I'm also hoping that you'll use those on an X-mas card this year!
Love to you, my friend.
L