Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice.
When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Monday, September 22, 2008
The REAL Wisconsin Motion W
Can you believe he's nine months old already?! We just got back from another great weekend at TT's... this time with a Sammy that never stops moving.
Oh sweetheart! These are amazing! I esp. love hearing how joyful you sound! And watching Sam crawl and then plop his head down on the carpet to rest is truly the cutest thing I've ever seen with my eyes!
2 comments:
Those are great. I love how in the first one, it looks like he's doing the worm. Go Sammy, go! What a cutie.
Oh sweetheart! These are amazing! I esp. love hearing how joyful you sound! And watching Sam crawl and then plop his head down on the carpet to rest is truly the cutest thing I've ever seen with my eyes!
Thank you so much for sharing!
xoxo
L
Post a Comment