Friday, October 7, 2011

Joy at 11 Months


I don't think I need to say anything more about this one... except that perhaps you might be wondering why I would be taking a picture of her rather than getting ready to catch her. But don't all parents do these insane things? :) And she had already landed with a thump on her butt on the grass several times and immediately screamed and reached up to do it again, so I figured it was okay to catch the pure joy on film rather than catching her.

2 comments:

Laraf123 said...

Sometimes other parents at the park look at me like I'm crazy--but I just snap away. These are great moments to capture!

I think our kids enjoy looking at action shots more than they do the posed pictures. Think about what it does for language development!

Have a fun weekend!

Shannon said...

Love it! :)