Monday, October 24, 2011

Nuggets


Mommy, why is there a chicken on the side of the box?

Because they are chicken nuggets.

Are they made out of chicken?

Yes.

[pause]

That's not nice. They shouldn't do that.

------------------------------------------

Mommy would you like to be an alien?

I don't know. Probably not.

I would. Then I could ride on a shooting star. I'd have to wear my sunglasses though so I don't burn my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------

Mommy, I'm excited to see Grandma. Are you excited to see Grandma?

Yes I am. I love TT. I love her very much.

I love her too. She's my favorite. You need to be nice to her, Mommy. You need to not be mad at her because she's my grandma and I love her. Don't be mean at her.

1 comment:

Tara Jo said...

I love these...post them often! I missed it last week but found it today!