I get down on my hands and knees to scrub the kitchen floors so infrequently that it's a novelty to the kids. To them it's a fun new game called "Clean the Floor." This might be the first time Eva has ever played it, and it's been so long since Sam played it that he doesn't remember it.
Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice. When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Fun on the Kitchen Floor
I get down on my hands and knees to scrub the kitchen floors so infrequently that it's a novelty to the kids. To them it's a fun new game called "Clean the Floor." This might be the first time Eva has ever played it, and it's been so long since Sam played it that he doesn't remember it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Working in jammies. Love it. They are so cute.
Very creative - you must have made a pretty good case to get them working like that! :)
My kids have never seen me wash the floor! They've seen me cry over spilled milk and scream when 2 lbs of sugar was sprinkled all over the floor...
Come to think about it, this would make a great family activity right about now!
This was not my idea. Eva gets all the credit. I was just trying to clean and as any parent of a 1-year-old will tell you, they get in to everything within their reach. I vaguely remember playing with water on the kitchen floor with Sam at thus age too. Si much fun for them.
Such perfect little helpers!
Love it! I need to institute that game with my kids! Then again, I think they may be at a savvier age than yours...they might just recognize the chore behind the game and refuse to play. :)
Post a Comment