Saturday, March 17, 2012

My New Love

Last night as I stain-treated the third pair of Eva's pants that were covered with grass and mud stains this week, I wondered how it is that other mothers of girls actually manage to pass on any of their daughter's spring clothing.  Pink and white and pastel.  Nothing like Sammy's clothes that were dark blue and black.  As we headed out the door this morning I put Eva in a hand-me-down Elmo t-shirt from Vegas and a old pair of Sammy's pajama bottoms.  So glad there were a few pieces of Sam's old clothes that the neighbors rejected.  Now Eva can spend all day trying to keep up with her big brother.  Or vice versa.

 









7 comments:

Shannon said...

She's getting so big! And absolutely beautiful.

Tara Jo said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so delicious.

Ramona said...

3 words - Baby Oxy Clean!!! Can't live without it!!!

Ramona said...

3 words - Baby Oxy Clean!!! Can't live without it!!!

Laraf123 said...

Tide. Before kids I was a store-brand girl. Now I super coupon and am vigilant about sales/BOGO.

Eva looks like she's a delight. What a wonderful duo you have!

Missy said...

Very cute pics of your kiddos! I feel the same way about girls clothes - so much easier with dark colored boy's clothes! :)