Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Recipe



Ingredients:
Unseasonably warm spring weather
Two children who love to experiment
A big bucket of water
2 cups of whole wheat flour
1 cup of cornstarch mixed with water and green and blue food coloring
2 cups of orange juice mixed with 2 drops of red food coloring
half a liter of old bubble mix
1/2 cup of dishwashing soap
two big handfuls of dried up old sage leaves
1/2 cup of flax seed
two big scoops of dirt

Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!


 





"Dinner is served, Mommy!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a recipe. Was this all old food ingredients? Delicious, I am sure.

mel said...

You are such a fun mom!

Tara Jo said...

So fun! And P.S. I will get a blog out SOON!!!!! Thanks for the nudge today! :)

Shannon Ralph said...

Love the pictures! Isn't this weather glorious? Freaky for March in the upper Midwest, but glorious!

Lisa Holmes said...

So cute and inventive, Barb. You are an excellent mother! xo

Barb said...

To those of you that would give me credit as "the fun mom" I must tell you that I had nothing to do with this. I filled the bucket with water and sat on the steps and watched Sam go in to the pantry over and over again. The only thing I helped with was the food coloring.

Laraf123 said...

Recipe author or not, you are fabulous mom for letting this happen!