The little 10 x 10 pool on our deck
Edy's Wild Berry Fruit Bar Popsicles!
Eva borrows Sam's shades
Eva ditches her pants for a jam session
Frozen raspberries
Sam negotiates the condtions under which he'll go off the diving board
And he DOES go off the diving board... even if it's not pretty.
Swimming lessons on one of the cooler mornings
Sam and ESPN swim despite the cool morning temps









3 comments:
Looks like a great summer ahead for you and family.
Barb,
I was behind, and now I have caught up on all of your posts that I had missed. Your little ones are growing up so fast! So. Cute. I love how your kids are "discoverers" and look so happy and like they are always having fun! Happy Summer!
I love that 3rd photo. It just says "summer" and "family". I like ones like that; they're great to put on the desk at work to get through the long winter months. (But we won't think of that now!)
Post a Comment