Never have I hated the smell of eggs as much as I do now! It’s hard to believe that I’ll ever want to eat an egg again.
Smells I can’t stand:
-eggs of all forms raw or cooked,
-the hallway between my office and the company president’s office,
-the seasoning salt that the woman in the next cubicle over uses on her lunch,
-my kitchen sink (no matter how clean it has been scrubbed),
-bananas and banana peels (I still manage to eat them, but the peel has to go in the garbage can a few cubicles away because I can’t stand the smell of it in my office.),
-the Oust Citrus Scent Air Sanitizer that someone insists on spraying in the women’s bathroom
Foods I can’t seem to get enough of:
-Tomatoes in any form---chopped up and soaked in Wish-bone Italian dressing, sliced on top of a sandwich, steamed and mixed into a creamy soup, or pureed with beets, carrots and celery to make V8. On my way to work today I stopped at the Kwik Trip to get a bottle of water and ended up purchasing and guzzling two bottles of V8 before I got to the company parking lot.
-Milk. Milk with pizza is my favorite, but milk with anything seems to taste unbelievably good right now. Milk with potatoes. Milk with Annie’s Macaroni and Cheese. Milk with Reese’s peanut butter cups. I go through a gallon every two days.
No comments:
Post a Comment