Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice.
When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Why There Are Two
For those who warned me that I was crazy to have a second child, I present evidence that it's worth all the chaos...
thanks for this...I just amended my homestudy so I'm in the process of waiting for #2 and some days I'm excited and some days I'm apprehensive and nervous....this post was timely AND cute to boot!
8 comments:
The video is priceless!
That is beautiful! I love it.
So cute! I agree you do have valid evidence. It is worth the chaos. :)
thanks for this...I just amended my homestudy so I'm in the process of waiting for #2 and some days I'm excited and some days I'm apprehensive and nervous....this post was timely AND cute to boot!
LOVE!!! I showed this to my mom (on my new awesome phone since she doesn't have internet) and she LOVED it! She really liked you guys!
:)
Gorgeous. :)
Okay, my heart melted faster than that popsicle. I am going to show this video to my boys tomorrow--they'll love it. Beautiful post (and great title!)
This is wonderful. Thanks from someone seriously thinking about T42.
Post a Comment