so Eva celebrates the end of the NFL lockout with a hand-me-down Packer onesie.
Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice. When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
7 comments:
Your kids are as awesome as you are!!!!
:)
I love the pajama golf outfit! And of course all of the other photos too!
Yah, we sometimes stay in our jammies all day on weekends. Saves on laundry and battles. :)
Bug Lockers--great idea! Oh, I have wet clothes hanging all over the house, it's quite the look. And Baby Mum-Mums? Brings back memories--my kids loved them!
Such great pictures! Love the outdoor bath. Such a great idea.
Shannon, we do A LOT of things outside in the summer... eating, bathing, haircuts, playdoh, crafts, etc. It's all about my sanity. The more we can do outside the less mess I have to clean up inside. I'm all about conserving my energy. :)
Such lovely snapshots of your life with your precious kids!
Post a Comment