Thanks for coming to visit us. I started this blog to follow my quest to become a Single Mother by Choice. When Sam was born this became the place to share our story and contemplate our unusual family as it evolves and grows... and with the arrival of Eva we became a family of three. Stay tuned for stories of growth and change, as well as frustration and exhaustion, compassion and love, joy and delight.
Sunday, August 19, 2012
My FIRST Ragnar
And if I have any say in it, it won't be my last. I wish I had time to write out the details of my tremendous journey up The Great River and the friendships I formed, but pictures will have to do. They won't be able to capture the laughter or the sexy swagger in the walks of my teammates or the way each of us picked up our pace just a little when we heard LMFAO's "I"m Sexy and I Know It" being broadcast roadside, but they will serve as reminders of what a fun thing Ragnar is and what a great bunch of people I was fortunate to spend 30+ hours with. I was the slowest member on my team, but everybody told me it wasn't about pace. It was about fun, and much fun was had. I wouldn't change a thing. Well, I might make a little more time for sleep. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















2 comments:
Love that you did it and finished and made new friends.
Good job, sexy and fit mama!
Post a Comment